Join KBC software experts, guest speakers and fellow KBC software users from Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and the Former Soviet Union for our complimentary Software Users Group Conference on June 18 and 19, 2018 in London, UK.
Attendees can expect to share best practices and experiences using Petro-SIM, SIM Reactor Suite, Multiflash, Maximus, Visual MESA Energy Management System, Production/Yield Accounting and Scheduling models with leading industry users. In addition, we'll discuss the latest developments and capabilities for the next generation of KBC software as well as a look at what the future holds for process simulation.
General topics include:
- Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) applications & digitization
- The next generation of integrated, cloud-enabled process simulation tools
General upstream topics include:
- Flow assurance
- Production chemistry and petroleum engineering
- Integrated asset modeling and field planning
General downstream topics include:
- Implementing and supporting a multi-model, multi-site software roll out
- Refinery wide modeling - a real working example
- Multi-unit optimization of FCC and VGOHTR reactor models in Petro-SIM
- Visual MESA Energy Real Time Optimizer implementation
- Petro-SIM 7 unit monitoring tools leveraging PI – asset framework
- FCC performance monitoring/ optimization
- LP updates and unit monitoring for an FCC
- Optimization of hydrocracking process as a function of operating conditions: Application of response surface methodology
- And so much more!
Call for papers
If you are interested in presenting a paper at the conference, there is still time! Please send a brief abstract to email@example.com and we will follow up with you directly.
We look forward to seeing you this summer.
To register to attend this event, please complete the registration below.