Unexpected challenges arise during project execution and throughout the maintenance life cycle of Advanced Process Control & Optimization (APC&O) applications in the chemical manufacturing industry. In this webinar, we will shed light on the industry’s top pitfalls, tips to avoid them and how to quantify their impact on harnessing the full potential benefits from APC&O.
Join Senior Advanced Process Control Consultant at KBC, Fady Kantara to learn about:
- The value of designing an APC controller from a user (operator) perspective.
- The value of baseline performance economic assessment for estimating potential value creation, speed and quality of execution across various customer client’s sites
- Higher operation acceptance with ability to manage multiple plant optimization mode of operation
- Untapped value creation from new applications that used to be unfeasible (or failed) in the past to now become achievable
- How to spend more time on extending boundaries and less time and effort on maintenance