Diversity & Inclusion Statement
Diversity is the combination of everything that make us uniquely ourselves which enables KBC – A Yokogawa Company – to succeed. By fostering and committing to a Diverse, Equitable and Inclusive Culture where everyone has a strong sense of Belonging, we have a better opportunity to:
- Deliver on our commitments
- Co-create Value
- Have High-Performing Teams that can co-innovate tomorrow, and
- Enable “wins” in any environment by pooling unique talents and perspectives to drive business performance.
The more diverse we are, the better we understand and anticipate our customers’ needs globally.
KBC embraces and celebrates the differences amongst individuals and recognizes that building a Diverse & Inclusive environment means that diverse contributions and opinions must be sought, valued, accepted, and assimilated into our culture at large in support of our Core Values.
Therefore, KBC pledges to:
- Build an organization that values differences and enables everyone to Belong, contribute, succeed, and demonstrate their full potential.
- Actively recruit, develop, and promote people from a variety of backgrounds who differ in terms of experience, knowledge, thinking styles, perspective, cultural background, or socioeconomic status. We will not discriminate based on race, skin color, age, sex, gender identity and expression, nationality, ethnicity, place of origin, disability, family relations or any other circumstances against any person associated with the Group.
- Engage in communication and constructive collaboration based on mutual respect facilitates innovation and the co-creation of new value for our customers, partners, suppliers, and in so doing, improves our planet.
Recent and experienced graduates
As a graduate you will be working alongside leading
Energy and Chemical industry experts. You will be part of a team that is
developing world-leading, innovative and profitable solutions for our
customers all around the globe. You will be given room to grow and have
access to the highest quality on-the-job training. Your existing
knowledge and experience will be welcomed. You will have opportunities
to travel the world and be given the chance to work on some of the most
exciting and challenging projects.
As a KBC intern you will be gaining invaluable experience in a
real-world industry environment. Technical interns will be exposed to
some of cutting-edge technologies and solutions in the Energy and
Chemical industry – the very best in their class. All interns will find
themselves in an organization that is global in nature, on the go 24/7,
with challenges and opportunities to flourish in a multi-cultural
environment. You will have the opportunity in your chosen department
to apply what you have learnt in your studies. We offer a range of
internship programs, varying in duration from one to twelve months.
Graduate and intern opportunities are available in our principal
offices throughout the world. For more information on available
positions, please contact us at
Transparency in Coverage
The Transparency in Coverage regulation (TiC) requires health plans to release machine-readable files of their in-network negotiated rates and out-of-network allowed amounts. UnitedHealthcare and Bind create and publish the machine-readable files on behalf of KBC. To view the machine-readable files, please click on the following URL: transparency-in-coverage.uhc.com