Approaching the shift in bunker fuel change APAC perspective
- Date: From February 28, 2017
- Duration: On demand
Are You Ready For 2020? How Should Asian Refiners Approach The Shift In Bunker Fuel Change? Address tomorrow's problem TODAY!
The October 2016 decision by the International Maritime Organization (IMO) to implement strict sulphur emissions from 2020 will transform the shipping industry and bunker fuel markets.
The oil industry is resilient with the capability to adjust hardware and operations to meet the technical challenges of cleaner fuels. But compliance comes at a cost, what direction should you go?
Time is short but the decision to ‘go early’ at 2020 is a great opportunity for refiners to invest for the future. The time to start is today.
Register now for our on demand webinar which will discuss the challenges and opportunities for refiners.
- Are your assets fit for 2020 and beyond?
- Is your bottom-of-the-barrel strategy robust under a variety of pricing scenarios?
- Could crude oil optionality help future-proof your refinery?
- Is your 2020 plan consistent with your country's emissions reduction approach?
- In this session, our Chief Economist and expert consultants will discuss how simulation tools like KBC’s Petro-SIM™ suite of refinery modelling technology will be key to navigating this uncertain
- time – offering the ability to respond quickly, create new margin capture opportunities and enhance your operating flexibility.