Main Aspects of Job:
- Responsible for managing the day-to-day workload of the support desk for the assigned regions and/or customers
- Ensure support & services are delivered in a timely fashion to the highest quality and guaranteed satisfaction of customers
- Work alongside the Technical Lead to build and maintain relationships with internal and external clients ensuring their modelling needs are met and to grow the Software business
- Collaborate with other groups within KBC regarding projects
- Assist with basic cloud-hosting infrastructure tasks.
Main Roles and Responsibilities:
Client Relationship Management
- Client advocate– ensure client's needs and expectations are met with respect to KBC technology and referring issues where necessary to appropriate specialist, or sales.
- Technology support for internal and external customers via email, phone and in person as needed.
- Client liaison / discussion of technical aspects of work.
- Participate in after-hours on-call rotation.
- Provide second-tier support to KBC customers and all divisions within KBC/Yokogawa for KBC’s cloud-based Data as a Service
- Lead and/or assist on internal and client-facing projects
- Assist with training delivery & material development as needed
- Contribute to R&D tasks when needed (provide expert feedback, testing, among others)
- Assist with documentation and demo case development.
- Identify areas needing improvement, develop potential solutions.
KBC Company Business
- Build / maintain awareness of KBC's other product lines.
- Actively support company Knowledge Management.
- Actively support company work process implementation and improvement.
- Ability to support projects for other product lines.
- BS degree and 2+ years experience in a related field
- General software, web, and IT experience
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Good level of knowledge in applied mathematics
- Experience working with cloud technologies
- Experience in working with Web Content Management System.
- Knowledge of OPC, Modbus, Industrial Historian Databases
- Database development and administration experience and or certification
- Programming skills across various languages and architectures a plus
- Experience delivering training a plus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (both written and oral).
- Demonstrates a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work as a team member in complex technology areas.
- Basic understanding of change management
- Experience working in a global organisation and with different cultures is an advantage.
- Competencies to be kept current:
- Industry and technology knowledge
- Verbal and written communication
- Relationship development and management
- Stress tolerance
- Analytical skills
- Ability to mentor