Are you looking for your next challenge as a Sales Consultant? Would you like to work for a global software, digital and services company within the Energy and Chemical industry? Looking for the opportunity to work with high-performing professionals developing some of the world's smartest solutions for operational improvements and maximizing profits?
We provide leading software and expert services, powered by the cloud to the Energy and Chemical industry. A pioneer in the development and use of simulation tools and cloud technologies, KBC offers software specialists room to grow. Operational experts in consulting teams develop solutions that positively impact the profitability, safety and environmental performance of our international clients through technological changes and operational efficiencies.We are currently seeking an individual to join our Sales team who will be based in our Mumbai office, India, focusing mainly on Technology Sales across the region. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the day to day sales process in nominated accounts in Upstream and Engineering Companies and is responsible for delivering the sales strategy at company level, pipeline development, and providing sales management with timely account plan updates and sales forecasts.
What are we looking for?
- High technical ability with a degree qualification in Chemical Engineering and/ or business or relevant technical subject (preferred)
- Previous Upstream experience or previous experience working for an Engineering Consulting for an Upstream company
- Extensive experience selling to customers in the Engineering and Upstream industry
- Demonstrated track record in successful direct sales of solutions with a minimum value of USD 5 million
- Proactive consultative approach to selling and strategic account management skills
- Proficient at establishing and cultivating consultative relationships
- Strong communicator and team player
- Able to proactively use own initiative to define account strategy
- Highly motivated with a good work ethic
- Willingness to undertake travel to visit clients on a frequent basis.
KBC is a wholly owned subsidiary of Yokogawa.We offer a competitive salary and are committed to equal opportunities.
KBC requests that candidates submit a copy of their CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number – KBC-2019-070. Shortlisted candidates will be invited to a phone interview, followed by a face-to-face interview.