Main Aspects of Job:
Working as part of the KBC Global HR team, the position holder will:
- Assist in the development and delivery of the global strategic HR priorities across the business to provide an employee-oriented company culture that emphasises quality, continuous improvement, high performance, and employee retention and development.
- Work in partnership with the Argentina business leads to support and deliver the HR agenda for the region delivering an HR business partnering model
- Assist the Global HR Director in provisions of HR services, policies, and programs to ensure the engagement, retention and wellbeing (health and safety) of the workforce. The major areas are:
- Recruiting for all departments
- Policy documentation
- Employee relations and recognition
- Performance management and development cycle
- Company employee communication engagement
- Provide business and legal administration support.
Main Roles and Responsibilities:
Development of the Human Resources Department
- Development of the Human Resources Department
- Actively contributes to the Global HR Team and assists key projects/areas of responsibility on a global basis.
- Assists in the implementation of HR programs, identifies opportunities for improvement and resolves problems.
- Assists in conducting a continuing study of all local HR policies, programs, and practices to keep informed of new developments and make updates as required.
- Participates in company staff meetings and attends other internal and external meetings and seminars as requested.
- Maintains the HR section of the Intranet.
- Maintains the absences recorded in the HR system.
- Assumes other responsibilities as assigned by the Global HR Director.
Recruitment and Selection
- Responsible for full life cycle recruitment using standard hiring practices and procedures.
- Provides analysis and recommendations in talent management, workforce planning and resourcing and conducts benchmarking activities as required.
- Schedules and conducts behavioural interviews and tracks the progress of candidates throughout the recruitment process.
- Participates in Employee Representative Team Meetings as determined by the Global HR Director in establishing a positive employer-employee relationship and promoting a high level of employee morale and motivation.
- Prepares and coordinates the supporting administrative requirements for new starters (onboarding) and leavers (linkage to the alumni program).
- Conducts investigations and assists in handling employee relations matters across the region.
Training and Development
- Schedules the onboarding program for new employees.
- Assists with the talent development programs and learning and development curriculum.
- Assists in maintaining employee safety training records.
- Assists in monitoring best practices in compensation and benefits through research and up-to-date information on available products.
- Administration of the salary/inflationary review process and performance award.
- Administration of monthly payroll, communicating with the Global Payroll Team/provider on vacation time, commissions, travel time and any other payments. Generate and upload direct deposit file to bank site for salary payment.
- Assists with the administration of health insurances.
- Assists in the development of benefit orientations and other benefits training for employees.
Legal and Immigration
- Manages the global mobility programme for Argentine employees and is the contact for all inbound employees to the region.
- Assists in the preparation of information requested or required for compliance with laws.
- Handling of domestic immigration issues and international work permits.
- Work with Corporate admin to review and renewal insurance policies relating to buildings, directors and equipment.
- Support Global Facilities Manager in relation to the lease renewals for all premises in Argentina.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in HR, Business or Organisation Development.
- Considerable HR generalist experience within an international environment with extensive local employment law knowledge.
- Previous experience of managing complex employee relations across the region.
- Experience with HRIS systems.
- Experienced in developing resourcing strategy and interviewing.
- Understanding of HR best practices and current regulations.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills (including English).
- Ability to operate with the highest level of integrity and confidentiality.
- Ability to exercise discretion, sound judgment, tact, and diplomacy in all communications.
- Excellent relationship management skills.
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Ability to successfully manage multiple priorities.
- Demonstration of continuing professional development.