Advanced Process Control (APC) is an established technology that has proven to provide significant benefits to the Oil and Gas, Petrochemical and chemicals manufacturing industries. While there are many successful applications that have been online for years and providing benefits to their owners, others have struggled to maintain and sustain their applications. What is the difference between those companies that keep their APC applications running and providing maximum benefits year after year and those that see their applications fall into disuse?
Listen to our industry expert's ten top tips on how to:
- Start a well-executed and documented multivariable control application.
- Embed the crucial step of measure, monitor and benefit reporting.
- Increase awareness and visibility of the value.
- Gain management recognition with delivering maximum from the applications.
- Obtain the resources to maintain and sustain them.
This webinar gives you the keys to implementing a successful APC and how best to monitor for long term value.
Feb 5, 2020
This webinar profiles how digital twin technologies are moving process industries towards autonomous operations.Read full article
May 5, 2020
Find out how digital twin technology enables data driven production and flow assurance to achieve significant savings.Read full article
Get the latest updates from KBC
Sign up to our newsletter to receive our latest innovations, viewpoints and be informed about any upcoming events.