Unexpected challenges arise during project execution and throughout the maintenance life cycle of Advanced Process Control & Optimization (APC&O) applications in the chemical manufacturing industry. In this webinar, we will shed light on the industry’s top pitfalls, tips to avoid them and how to quantify their impact on harnessing the full potential benefits from APC&O.
Join KBC’s Senior Advanced Process Control Consultant, Fady Kantara to learn about:
- The value of designing an APC controller from a user (operator) perspective.
- The value of baseline performance economic assessment for estimating potential value creation, speed and quality of execution across various customer client’s sites, in order to select a strategic order of APC&O project execution for optimum gains and sustainable returns.
- Why and how does the Platform for Advanced Control and Estimation (PACE) equip its users with a competitive advantage that empowers them to consistently deliver and sustain:
- Superior APC performance with higher return on investment.
- Lower cost of ownership with less time and effort on maintenance.
- Higher operation acceptance with ability to manage multiple plant optimization mode of operation.
- Untapped value creation from new applications that used to be unfeasible (or failed) in the past to now become achievable.
- Spend more time on extending boundaries and less time and effort on maintenance