Our focus is on validating the key assumptions of business cases by employing rigorous technical models and extensive subject-matter expertise to minimize uncertainty. To do this we consider:
- Local, regional and global supply, demand and pricing trends
- Potential future scenarios based on political, economic, socioeconomic, technological, legal and environmental developments
- Key competitors, their competitive advantage and associated mitigation
- Asset configuration, operating costs and production economics
- Product marketing strategies
- Organizational requirements to ensure competitive advantage is sustained
The impact of key assumptions is quantified in financial models which clearly articulate how value will be created through time-weighted, cash-flow-based incremental returns. All secondary and tertiary costs, together with their associated benefits, are also reflected.