Are you looking for your next challenge? Would you like to work for a global software and services company within the Energy and Chemical industry? Looking for the opportunity to work with high-performing engineering professionals developing some of the world's smartest engineering solutions for operational improvements and maximizing profits?
We provide leading software and expert services, powered by the cloud to the Energy and Chemical industry. A pioneer in the development and use of simulation tools and cloud technologies, KBC offers software specialists room to grow.
We work with the leaders in the global Energy and Chemical industry - multi-national, national and independent oil companies; integrated petrochemical and chemical producers and distributors; utility power generators and distributors; renewable energy generators and wholesalers.
We are currently looking for a Technology Systems Administrator who will be based in our Barcelona office.
Working as part of a team, the post holder will be responsible for providing a high level of customer satisfaction in the KBC global software support systems. You will be the first point of contact for new customers and be responsible on a daily basis for the software helpdesk administration. You will also be responsible for coordinating software events (i.e. training, webinars, user conferences and site visits). Additionally, you will play a key part in assisting the Global Systems Team Lead to ensure the department processes are kept up to date to safeguard efficiency and excellence in customer service both internally and externally.
You will collaborate with other groups within KBC. For example, the Sales team regarding renewals, escalation and onboarding of new customers and the Finance team to assist with invoicing requirements.
The successful candidate will have a willingness to travel as and when required, mainly on an international basis (with some domestic travel).
What are we looking for?
- Previous experience in an Administration role is essential
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (excellent English skills, both written and oral. Other langauge(s) preferred. Spanish essential) and the ability to deal with colleagues and clients professionally. Develop and maintain good relationships with clients
- Previous experience in a similar role and able to demonstrate skill set
- Familiarity administrating different systems, such as CRM, helpdesk, etc.
- Good analytical skills
- Ability to work well in team environment under supervision and willingness to assist others - - the post holder will be required to work as part of a team- both within the location and support teams remotely.
- Ability to lead and manage a complex workload
- Previous experience of working in a client facing role and proactively overseeing client relationships
- Experience working in a global organisation and with different cultures is an advantage
- Flexible with the ability to prioritise and reprioritise due to conflicting demands
- High level of self-motivation and initiative
- Display a high level of professionalism towards colleagues and as an ambassador of the company
- Awareness of Oil & Gas industry is preferred
If you are interested in having an informal discussion to find out more, please apply with the submission of your CV.
KBC is a wholly owned subsidiary of Yokogawa Electric Corporation. We offer a competitive salary and are committed to equal opportunities.
(Shortlisted candidates will be invited to a phone interview. A face-to-face interview will then be requested.)
Get the latest updates from KBC
Sign up to our newsletter to receive our latest innovations, viewpoints and be informed about any upcoming events.