Permanent, full time
March 10, 2023
If you would like to be part of a leading Consultancy specializing in the Decarbonization, Energy Transition, Process / Value Chain Optimization, Operational Performance and the Digital Transformation business then take a closer look at KBC.
We have an opportunity in our Mumbai office for a person highly skilled in Project Management and Process Consulting delivery support of Asset Optimization, Strategic Analysis, Decarbonization, Refinery / Petrochemical Integration and Project Development areas.
• Project Management and Process Consulting delivery support in Asset optimization, Strategic Analysis, Decarbonization, Refinery Petrochemical Integration and Project Development areas
• Liaise with Clients, Other Consultants, Software Development Group, Accounts Department, Sales & Marketing
• Provide Technical Sales support to the Sales team and drive new KBC products in field of Digitalization and Decarbonization
• Support KBC Decarbonization initiatives and develop skills and competencies in this area to support net zero target for our global clients
• Support Technology team for services and development of new software products in simulation and energy optimization fields
• Drive the Order Intake, revenue, profit, cost and EBITA targets for the regional projects
• Provide leadership support, mentoring and training to the local team and develop future expansion strategies
• Ensure long term development of staff with diversification of skills and maximum retention
• Develop comprehensive and cascading goals and associated targets for performance, growth, and quality management for the team
• Ensure India staff are aware of their responsibilities to forecast project utilisation and balance overall billable hours / utilisation across skillsets to achieve billable hours / utilisation targets.
• Work with the Project Managers in India to ensure projects are executed within budget, margin, schedule, and quality management standards.
• Implement tighter governance to achieve earlier warnings of potential shortfalls / slippage
• Sets/updates the project targets reflecting commitments of the contract in conjunction with Business Line Management
• Establish Project Plan. Employs KBC’s established methods and tools, adapted for the specific site’s needs
• Defines resourcing requirements and work to be done by the individual team members
• Communicates with Client at working level to ensure streamlined execution, that client is clear about what has and is going to be done
• Reviews progress/plans/actions with the Head of Global Consulting
• Reports progress formally to the Client
• Prepares the KBC in-house data for financial reporting of project performance
• Evaluation of Profit Improvement opportunities includes :-
- Data collection and analysis
- Process calculations
- Simulation modelling and calibration
- Client liaison and discussion of process operations
- Client presentations
- Responsible for/contributes to preparation of reports for clients
- Assistance in proposal preparation/sales visits
- Input to Technology Development
• Able to demonstrate a high quality technical ability in refinery and Petro-chemical fields
• Have good understanding and experience on the Decarbonization initiatives
• Subject Matter Expertise on Refinery and Petrochemical domain
• Have worked in supervising role on major Oil and Gas projects
• Rich experience in operations, process engineering, Energy optimization, Supply chain and technical support role
• Have good understanding on financial parameters for a large project and target KPI for budget control (Opex and Capex)
• Have good strategic mindset, business insight and customer focus approach
• Have project management experience and uses comprehensive knowledge and skills to work independently while guiding and training others on managing projects and/or programs within desired cost, time and quality parameters.
• Good communication skills and ability to develop and maintain good relationships with clients
• Capability to work well in a team environment and willingness to assist others
• Flexible and hardworking with adaptive to global culture
• Customer Satisfaction externally and internally
• Level of self-motivation and initiative
• providing guidance and training to others on using clear and effective verbal communications skills to express ideas
• Professional attitude and projection of professional company image.
• Supporting in policy development and implementation
• A BSc or MSc in Chemical / Process Engineering