We are currently looking for a Senior Software Services Engineer/ Software Services Consultant who will be based in our Abu Dhabi office.
Working as part of a team in the global Software Support group, you will be responsible for supporting internal and external clients and ensuring that software support is delivered in a timely fashion to the highest quality via the internet, email, phone and in person. You will also ensure your client's needs and expectations are met with respect to KBC software and referring issues where necessary to the appropriate specialist, or sales team.
Software support may also include project related work which will include:
- Analyze data, execute and review process calculations
- Perform process simulations including model calibration
- Implement simulation solutions at client sites – deliver monitoring systems and operational models
- Serve as technology/simulation specialist in consulting projects
- Deliver sections or entire software training courses independently to internal and/or external clients as required
The successful candidate will have a willingness to travel as and when required, mainly on an international basis (with some domestic travel).
What are we looking for?
- BEng / MEng in chemical / process engineering is required or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of refining processes and/or upstream processes with experience in modeling is preferred
- Plant operational experience is an advantage
- Familiar with and able to use standard flowsheeting packages
- Familiarity with one or more additional KBC software products is a distinct advantage
- Ability to work as a team member in complex technology areas
- Ability to lead and manage a complex workload
- Experience working in a global organization and with different cultures is an advantage
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to develop relationships with stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to work as a team player who works collaboratively within the business development team and with other teams in the business
- Flexible with the ability to prioritize and reprioritize due to conflicting demands
- High level of self-motivation and initiative
- Display a high level of professionalism towards colleagues and as an ambassador of the company
If you are interested in having an informal discussion to find out more, please apply.
Get the latest updates from KBC
Sign up to our newsletter to receive our latest innovations, viewpoints and be informed about any upcoming events.