Are you looking for your next challenge? Would you like to work for a global software and services company within the Energy and Chemical industry? Looking for the opportunity to work with high performing engineering professionals developing some of the world's smartest engineering solutions for operational improvements and maximizing profits?
KBC may be the place for you. We provide leading software and expert services, powered by the cloud to the Energy and Chemical industry. A pioneer in the development and use of simulation models and cloud technologies, KBC offers software specialists room to grow. Operational experts in consulting teams develop solutions that positively impact the profitability, safety, and environmental performance of our international customers through technological changes and operational efficiencies.
We have a number of positions available at Senior Engineer and Consultant level. The positions can be based at any one of KBC’s European offices.
What does that really mean to you?
Working as part of a team in the Process Consulting business line, typical projects include Profit Improvement Programs (PIP), strategic analysis, operational excellence, process trouble shooting and plant optimization. This role requires a good base level understanding of general refinery process operations. Knowledge of either delayed coking, aromatics, olefins, reformer, hydroprocessing or fluidized catalytic cracking would be advantageous. Understanding of simulation tools such as Petro-SIM (HYSYS) would be beneficial.
The successful candidate will have a willingness to travel as and when required, mainly on an international basis (with some domestic travel).
What are we looking for?
- Experience of base level refinery operations and refinery economics is essential
- BEng/ MEng in chemical / process engineering is required or equivalent experience
- Good organizational skills and the ability to meet deadlines within budget and achievement of planned margins
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (excellent English skills, both written and oral)
- Ability to work well in a team environment under supervision and willingness to assist others
- Display a high level of professionalism towards clients and colleagues and as an ambassador of the company
- Must be a self-starter that demonstrates a flexible approach
- Fluent in other languages would be desirable, but not essential
If you are interested in having an informal discussion to find out more, please apply.
KBC is a wholly owned subsidiary of Yokogawa Electric Corporation. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and are committed to equal opportunities.