Main Roles and Responsibilities:
- Be responsible for the development of web applications that can be reused and extended by other KBC development teams.
- Be able to understand and abstract functionalities that are shared among different applications maintained by teams spread across the world.
- Be involved in the development of application specific extensions if needed.
- Be able to produce high quality, low maintenance code that can be tested automatically.
- Be able to document your designs.
- Be a mentor to your team members on web application development design and web technology trends.
- Take self-learning initiatives.
KBC Company Business
- Ability to support development of any KBC’s applications if needed.
- Build / maintain awareness of KBC's other applications.
- 1 – 3 years of experience working as a Front-End developer.
- Proficiency with frontend frameworks (Angular or React or similar).
- Knowledge of version control software.
- Experience designing componentized web applications.
- Experience documenting application design.
- Problem solving and problem abstraction skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good level of written and spoken English.
- Good to have experience writing unit, integration, visual and end to end tests.
- Good to have experience using key development patterns (Redux, others).
- Good to have: Experience designing RESTful services and APIs, backend knowledge (Java, .Net).
- Good to have a degree in Computer Science or related field.