Full time, staff
Walton On Thames / remote working
February 10, 2023
If you would like to be part of a leading Consultancy specialising in the Decarbonisation, Energy Transition, Process / Value Chain Optimisation, Operational Performance business then take a closer look at KBC.
We have an opportunity in our Walton On Thames office / remote working for a person highly skilled in the management of Asset Optimization, Strategic Analysis, Decarbonization, Integration projects related to the Process, Refinery and Petro-Chemical industries.
• Will work as Project / Program Manager on global projects for the Consulting Division.
• Support sales activities, working with the sales team to develop proposals, scope of work and project estimates
• Coordinate with multiple Business Units (BU) to create value-add products with KBC, Yokogawa and 3rd party technologies.
• Maintain KBC project financials and client billing
• Support Finance in completion and resolution of customer invoices
• Forecast monthly resource allocations for assigned projects
• Monitor and Manage projects spend as compared to budget
• Monitor and approve billable and non-billable expenses
Given the nature of this role, the person hired will need to have a willingness to travel as and when required. Up to 30% travel domestically and/or internationally may be required.
• Directly manages complex projects.
• Fully accountable for project delivery, schedule, and financial management
• Responsible for all aspects of the project from initiation to completion:
Solves problems and implements solutions using personal expertise
Understands, applies and develops best practices
Approves user requirements and final designs
Implements processes, skills and other mechanisms to improve policies and procedures
Works without supervision
A BSc. or MSc. in Chemical / Process Engineering is preferred together a qualification in Project management.
• Experience with Industrial Operations or Engineering technology solutions in one or more industries. Oil and Gas (Upstream, Midstream, Downstream), Electric Power Generation, Transmission and Distribution or Renewables
• Experience with KBC, Yokogawa and/or 3rd party technology solutions is a plus
• Project management certification is a plus. Track record building and delivering complex systems with multiple technical contributors and business stakeholders