Are you looking for your next challenge as a Project Accountant? Would you like to work for a global software, digital, and services company within the Energy and Chemical industry? Looking for the opportunity to work with high-performing professionals developing some of the world's smartest solutions for operational improvements and maximizing profits?
We provide leading software and expert services, powered by the cloud to the Energy and Chemical industry. A pioneer in the development and use of simulation tools and cloud technologies. Operational experts in consulting teams develop solutions that positively impact the profitability, safety and environmental performance of our international clients through technological changes and operational efficiencies.
We are currently seeking an individual to join our Finance team based in our Walton office, Surrey, UK on a fixed-term contract basis. The post holder will be responsible for a variety of financial aspects of a consulting project’s lifecycle: from award, billing, reconciliations, budgeting and monthly reporting to project close out. They will work closely with and provide financial support to several different internal stakeholders.
What are we looking for?
- Competent Microsoft Office user
- SUN accounts and Time@Work system experience desirable
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Good organisational skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (excellent English skills, both written and oral) and the ability to deal with colleagues and clients professionally
- Self-motivated, proactive approach and ability to think independently
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to work well in team environment under supervision and willingness to assist others
- Display a high level of professionalism and act as an ambassador of the company.
KBC is a wholly owned subsidiary of Yokogawa. We offer a competitive salary and are committed to equal opportunities.
KBC requests that candidates respond to this job posting using the form below. Shortlisted candidates will be invited to a phone interview, followed by a face-to-face interview.