Main aspects of the role
Working as part of a team, the post holder will be responsible for the all financial aspects of a technology project’s lifecycle from contract award through to revenue recognition and assisting in collection of payment. They will work closely with and provide financial support to a number of different internal stakeholder groups including the Software group and Commercial Services.
Main roles and responsibilities
- Booking and management of monthly Technology revenue
- Monthly reporting for Technology business and ad hoc analysis as required by the business
- Review and maintenance of project records
- Awarding of new Technology contracts
- Maintain accurate data of all planned invoices for the Technology business
- Preparation of all Technology fees and reimbursable invoices
- Perform weekly Technology WIP reconciliations
- Maintenance and invoicing relating to reseller agreements
- Maintenance and reporting relating to royalty agreements
- Provide credit control support to facilitate the payment of all Technology invoices
- Assist Software group in the annual escalation of MSU contracts
- Other duties as delegated by manager
- Minimum AAT qualified or equivalent.
- Competent Microsoft Office user.
- SUN accounts and Time@Work system experience desirable
- Good organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (excellent English skills, both written and oral) and the ability to deal with colleagues and clients professionally
- Self-motivated, pro-active approach and ability to think independently
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to work well in team environment under supervision and willingness to assist others
- Display a high level of professionalism towards colleagues and as an ambassador of the company
Get the latest updates from KBC
Sign up to our newsletter to receive our latest innovations, viewpoints and be informed about any upcoming events.