Main aspects of the role
Working as part of a team, the post holder will be responsible for the all financial aspects of a technology project’s lifecycle from contract award through to revenue recognition and assisting in collection of payment. They will work closely with and provide financial support to a number of different internal stakeholder groups including the Software group and Commercial Services.
Main roles and responsibilities
- Booking and management of monthly Technology revenue
- Monthly reporting for Technology business and ad hoc analysis as required by the business
- Review and maintenance of project records
- Awarding of new Technology contracts
- Maintain accurate data of all planned invoices for the Technology business
- Preparation of all Technology fees and reimbursable invoices
- Perform weekly Technology WIP reconciliations
- Maintenance and invoicing relating to reseller agreements
- Maintenance and reporting relating to royalty agreements
- Provide credit control support to facilitate the payment of all Technology invoices
- Assist Software group in the annual escalation of MSU contracts
- Other duties as delegated by manager
- Minimum AAT qualified or equivalent.
- Competent Microsoft Office user.
- SUN accounts and Time@Work system experience desirable
- Good organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (excellent English skills, both written and oral) and the ability to deal with colleagues and clients professionally
- Self-motivated, pro-active approach and ability to think independently
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to work well in team environment under supervision and willingness to assist others
- Display a high level of professionalism towards colleagues and as an ambassador of the company