Main Aspects of Job:
- Work under the leadership of a senior professional in energy optimization implementation projects for industrial complexes
- Help with the Technology Support desk
- Assist main contact support to ensure technology support is delivered in a timely fashion to the highest quality and guaranteed satisfaction of customers
- Work alongside the Technology Support Lead to build and maintain relationships with internal and external clients ensuring their modelling needs are met and to grow the Technology business
- Collaborate with other groups within KBC regarding projects and other items related to the growth of KBC Business.
Main Roles and Responsibilities:
- Client Relationship Management
- Help with technology support for internal and external customers via email, phone and in person
- Collaborate to ensure client's needs and expectations are met with respect to KBC solutions and referring issues where necessary to appropriate specialist, or sales.
- Discussion of technical aspects of work.
- Analyze data, execute and review process calculations.
- Perform simulation and optimization.
- Implement simulation, monitoring and optimization solutions at client sites or remotely – deliver monitoring systems, operational models.
- Assist with training material development as needed
- Contribute to R&D tasks when needed (provide expert feedback, testing, among others)
- Assist with documentation and demo case development.
- Identify areas needing improvement, develop potential solutions.
Sales and Marketing Support
- Assist with client sales visits to demonstrate technology features.
- Identify/communicate/follow-up realistic potential sales opportunities.
- Provide support to KBC marketing events; represent Company at industry conferences, present papers
KBC Company Business
- Build / maintain awareness of KBC's other product lines.
- Actively support company Knowledge Management.
- Actively support company work process implementation and improvement.
- Ability to support projects for other product lines
- Advanced students or recently graduated in BS or MS degree or equivalent in Chemical / Process Engineering.
- Flexibility to work with Customers in different time zones.
- Competencies to be kept current:
- Verbal and written communication (English is a must)
- Stress tolerance
- Goal driven
- Analytical skills