KBC provides leading software and expert services, powered by the cloud to the Energy and Chemical industry. A pioneer in the development and use of simulation models and cloud technologies.
As an intern reporting to the Strategy Director, you’ll be part of a dynamic team that has a deep passion for the success of KBC.
Main aspects of the job:
Undertaking primary research and perform business, market and financial analyses to generate insights and perspectives on strategic issues.
Main roles and responsibilities:
- Analyze and size current / future markets and undertake mapping of the competitive landscape
- Gather, synthesize and deliver actionable insight from industry and competitor intelligence
- Formalize capital allocation approaches for investment planning / realization across build, buy and partner situations
- Analyze brand architectures and propose alternative approaches to branding
- Assemble business cases and conduct financial analyses that drive strategic recommendations
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Marketing, Communications or other business discipline
- Master’s degree in Business Administration, Strategy, Marketing or Corporate Finance
- Attention to detail with strong analytical and quantitative acumen
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Dependable, self-starter with a real drive for impact and an entrepreneurial / resourceful mindset who is eager to work collaboratively
- Ability to think analytically, conceptually and solve problems in a structured manner
- Intellectual curiosity, desire to learn and passion for excellence / quality
- Demonstrated leadership skills in professional setting or through extra-curricular activities
- Strong self-awareness and excellent organizational and communication skills
KBC offers competitive salaries and benefits package and is committed to equal employment opportunities.