Main Aspects of the Job:
As a Full-Stack Developer you will be responsible for helping with the development and migration of KBC applications to Angular web applications and the redesign of the backend applications. You will be required to build and maintain relationships with KBC’s applications development teams.
Main Roles and Responsibilities:
- Be involved in the design and development of rich web applications.
- Be involved in the design and development of modern backend applications.
- Be able to produce high quality, low maintenance code that can be tested automatically.
- Be able to document your designs.
- Be a mentor to your team members on web application development design and web technology trends.
- Take self-learning initiatives.
KBC Company Business
- Ability to support development of any KBC’s applications if needed.
- Build / maintain awareness of KBC's other applications.
- Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 4 – 6 years of experience working as a Full-Stack developer.
- Proficiency with Java, JavaEE, Web services, REST APIs.
- Experience designing componentized and extensible web applications.
- Experience documenting application design.
- Experience writing unit, integration, visual and end to end tests.
- Knowledge in version control software.
- Knowledge in agile software development process and methods.
- Good to have experience using key UI development patterns (Redux, others)
- Good to have experience with the deployment of services in containers and container orchestration.
- Problem solving and problem abstraction skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Excellent level of written and spoken English.
This role will report to our Santa Fe, Argentina office.