The Reactor Model Development division works on the development of KBC’s SIM Reactor Suite, the industry standard in kinetic reactor simulation. KBC offers a wide range of highly rated simulation software and associated services for the Energy and Chemical industry from detailed unit modelling and monitoring to LP data to the most comprehensive plant-wide simulation available.
Main roles and responsibilities:
- Model Functionality Improvements
- Data Evaluation and Characterization
- Training Material Development
- Documentation Updating
- Testing and Validation
- 4-year College Junior or Senior (or equivalent course completion)
- Kinetic and Reactor Design
- Thermodynamics Fluid Mechanics
- Heat and Mass Transfer
- Computer Programming Competency (for the Reactor Model Development Group role only)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Get the latest updates from KBC
Sign up to our newsletter to receive our latest innovations, viewpoints and be informed about any upcoming events.