Working as part of a team based in the Houston office, the post holder will provide project accounting support to all parts of the current process. They will work closely with and provide financial support to a number of different internal stakeholder groups to ensure efficiency and accuracy of the project data.
Main roles and responsibilities
- Review and maintenance of >1,500 client project records in project accounting system (Time@Work).
- Locate necessary data not provided at time of award or at integration to be able to financially manage the project successfully.
- Preparation of both fee and reimbursable invoices with necessary supporting documentation.
- Liaise with clients for outstanding purchase orders required to be able to invoice.
- Maintain and update data of all planned invoices throughout the life of each project.
- Provide credit control support to all US projects.
- Resolve any client queries regarding invoices issued to ensure prompt payment.
- Creation of purchase orders.
- Assist in following up on with project renewals.
- Liaising with Project Managers to update the status of projects.
- Provide assistance with month end closing processes for US based Finance staff.
- Provide holiday cover across the team were needed.
- Other duties as delegated by Business Analyst - Americas
- Competent Microsoft Office user.
- SUN accounts and Time@Work system experience desirable
- Good organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (excellent English skills, both written and oral) and the ability to deal with colleagues and clients professionally
- Self-motivated, pro-active approach and ability to think independently
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to work well in team environment under supervision and willingness to assist others
- Display a high level of professionalism towards colleagues and as an ambassador of the company
Get the latest updates from KBC
Sign up to our newsletter to receive our latest innovations, viewpoints and be informed about any upcoming events.